- We reserve the right to upgrade postage to signed for tracked services at our discretion, if we do this we will let you know accordingly
- Wherever possible we'll despatch your order within 24 hours, Monday to Friday.
- Postage options are user selectable at check out.
- Check out through paypal includes the option to use visa / mastercard etc. by using the paypal "guest" option.
- In the event of a problem fulfilling your order from stock, we'll contact you first to discuss the options such as alternatives or waiting times.
- Proof of posting is obtained by us for all orders, we're happy to supply this on request. Tracking information will be supplied for all tracked packages as required.
- Unless by prior agreement we will not despatch any goods in advance of receipt of payment
It’s time to talk about last order dates for Christmas delivery again. Royal Mail are recommending the following last postage dates – please remember that these are recommended dates, not guaranteed dates.
Do please bear in mind that certain things are made to order and that this process can take a few days. If we need to order the components specially for your commission, they can take between ten days to three months to arrive from overseas so give as much notice as possible.
Therefore, last UK orders for Christmas posting will be Monday 21st December. Orders will still be posted on Tuesday 22nd and Wednesday 23rd but is highly unlikely you'll get it in time for Christmas.
If you desperately need it to arrive by a certain date, there is always the option of paying more for the shipping for it to be tracked by Special Delivery in the UK. Last date for this is Monday 21st December.
Orders will be posted on Monday 21st, Tuesday 22nd and Wednesday 23rd.
CCCC will then be closed from Wednesday 23rd to Monday 28th December.
Orders will be posted Tuesday 29th, Wednesday 30th and Thursday 31st December.
Closed again from Friday 1st Jan to Sunday 3rd January 2021 (although likely to be still thinking about work if there's nothing decent on the telly!) and abnormal service will be resumed on Monday 4th January.
When buying from eBay please disregard their advised delivery times as all Royal Mail takes much longer at this time of year!
I am actually taking a break from Captain Cumberpatch's Curious Creations for a couple of days over Christmas.
After losing my husband Si aka Quentin Cumberpatch on 1st October following a short battle with cancer I wasn't going to do anything for Christmas. I have now got my mum coming up to spend Christmas with me from 23rd December so posting last orders out that morning.
So I am putting the shop on holiday from end of day Tuesday 22nd until the end of Monday 28th which is a bank / public holiday.
Jo Dee Burgoyne-Neal
Last Posting Dates for United Kingdom
Friday 18th December 2nd Class and 2nd Class Signed For
Monday 21st December 1st Class and 1st Class Signed For and Royal Mail Tracked 48*
Tuesday 22nd December Royal Mail Tracked 24*
Wednesday 23rd December Special Delivery Guaranteed
Last Posting Dates for International
Friday 4 December Australia, New Zealand
Wednesday 9 December Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central and South America, Far and Middle East
Thursday 10 December Canada, Cyprus, Malta
Friday 11 December Greece, Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia) and Turkey
Saturday 12 December Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, USA
Wednesday 16 December Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
Friday 18 December Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg
Last Posting Dates for HM Forces
Monday 30 November Airmail to Operational HM Forces
Monday 7 December Airmail to Static HM Forces